Protectakote is a single component, ready-to-use, anti-slip coating enhanced with polyurethane performance for ultimate toughness. The course profile textured surface is ideal for interior floors, factory work-stations, walkways, stairs, ramps, vehicles and other areas where a flexible, durable and long lasting anti-slip surface is important. Protectakote is ready-to use, easy to apply by brush, roller or spray and is available in a variety of colours as well as a smooth version for maintenance coats.
- Protectakote is suitable for interior and exterior use, however for extended life in extreme outdoor conditions Protectakote UVR is recommended.
- Protectakote can be applied to: metal, concrete, wood, fibre-glass, PVC, rubber, glazed tiles and previously painted surfaces.
- Protectakote can be used to create safe, anti-slip areas on: Light industrial and commercial floors.
- Walkways, stair edges and bridges.
- Wheelchair access ramps, emergency exits, fire escapes and around machinery.
- Protectakote can be used as an automotive coating to protect load beds, tail lifts, chassis and wheel-arches of 4x4’s, trucks, commercial vehicles and trailers.
- Smooth finish is ideal as a protective coating for indoor flooring applications and can also be used to refurbish textured areas without adding more profile.
- Single component – ready to use direct from can.
- Easy to apply – no skilled labour required.
- Fast drying - Drying time can be accelerated if necessary.
- Polyurethane performance – ultimate toughness.
- Course rubber crumb texture.
- Flexible – won’t chip, flake or peel even at low temperatures.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, chemicals and solvents.
- Weather resistant.
- Prevents rust and corrosion.
- Excellent capacity to repel water.
- High adhesion to most surfaces including metal, concrete, wood, fibreglass, PVC and rubber.
- Can be overcoated and easily repaired.
- Will not taint water or food once cured.
- 4m2 per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application. Giving an overall coverage of 2 m2 per litre.
- Three coats are recommended for high wear areas.
- Coverage will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the surface.
1L & 5L
Available in a smooth finish or textured anti-slip finish
- A wide variety of colours